Q-PLUS always wants you to consider us an extension of your company, but now you can put a little of Q-PLUS right in your own facility.
How? We bring together the measurement & inspection products you need and the expertise of Q-PLUS Labs legendary service department!
You have parts to measure or a process to control but need a reliable measurement capability to support it. So that means new equipment, but what equipment? New technical abilities and skills but which ones and how to find them? How do you bring it all together? Where to begin? Maybe you don't have the time and don't want to spend months trying to integrate a solution that might work. You don't just need measurement consulting or equipment or training or programming or validation. You need it all!
1. Consulting: This is where we understand the challenge, select the proper equipment, and develop a plan to bring it to fruition.
2. Equipment: yes, the same kind we use all day.
3. Training: but far more than just a walk around the user interface.
4. Programming: expertise takes time to develop. In the mean time, we’ll write the programs for you. First Article Inspections for each lot, Gage R & R, Capability Study, etc. We can even setup the measurement process on-site!
5. Validation: we’ll run the same tests in our lab. This is essential to ensuring that the process that was planned and implemented functions properly within specifications.
After you're up and running we can provide ongoing technical support, arrange periodic calibrations and maintenance by the manufacturer.
Fri, 12/14/2012 - 16:00 — davidzknicker
November 2012: We're pleased to announce the Q-PLUS Blog, an informative source for dimensional measurement matters and issues. Take a read and let us know what you think.