Q-PLUS always wants you to consider us an extension of your company, but now you can put a little of Q-PLUS right in your own facility.
How? We bring together the measurement & inspection products you need and the expertise of Q-PLUS Labs legendary service department!
You have parts to measure or a process to control but need a reliable measurement capability to support it. So that means new equipment, but what equipment? New technical abilities and skills but which ones and how to find them? How do you bring it all together? Where to begin? Maybe you don't have the time and don't want to spend months trying to integrate a solution that might work. You don't just need measurement consulting or equipment or training or programming or validation. You need it all!
1. Consulting: This is where we understand the challenge, select the proper equipment, and develop a plan to bring it to fruition.
2. Equipment: yes, the same kind we use all day.
3. Training: but far more than just a walk around the user interface.
4. Programming: expertise takes time to develop. In the mean time, we’ll write the programs for you. First Article Inspections for each lot, Gage R & R, Capability Study, etc. We can even setup the measurement process on-site!
5. Validation: we’ll run the same tests in our lab. This is essential to ensuring that the process that was planned and implemented functions properly within specifications.
After you're up and running we can provide ongoing technical support, arrange periodic calibrations and maintenance by the manufacturer.
Wed, 02/08/2017 - 00:47 — hannahl
February 2017: Join Q-PLUS Labs at the 2017 MD&M West show at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA - February 7-9. Our booth has moved! Find us upstairs in the Precision Tec area. We will be unveiling a never before seen, cutting-edge, mystery measuring machine! We will also have the industry's leading measurement manufacturers featuring state of the art systems, software, and live demonstrations. Click here for Free Admission
Tue, 01/17/2017 - 16:44 — hannahl
January 2017: Q-PLUS Labs expands its extensive nano measurement capabilities with the introduction of a new laser confocal microscope for non-contact measurement. Using supremely high accuracy laser scanning, this system is extremely versatile and able to perform color profilometry as well as precise measurements down to .5 nanometers (500 picometers)! The system's speed of data acquisition has an incredibly fast response time and can characterize surfaces for accurate measurement results with high-resolution and low noise on a variety of objects, even almost to the "equator" on difficult to measure spherical shapes! Click here to request a quote.
|Technologies||Dimensional Inspection||Overview||Our Commitment||News Overview|
|Processes||Reverse Engineering||Product Manufacturers||About Us||Recent News|
|Applications||3D Scanning||Product Types||Contact Us||Press Releases|
|Industries||Calibration Services||Find Us||Blog|
|On-Site Measurement||Employment Opportunities|